Post Malone Concert in SLC

Katelynn Case, Staff Writer

Tuesday, May 1st was the day Post Malone came to Salt Lake City for his Beerbongs & Bentleys tour.

Post just dropped a brand new album on April 28 called Beerbongs & Bentleys which was certified as platinum by the RIAA only four days after it was dropped. Now he has one of the most successful new names of the genre.

21 Savage is on the tour with Post, so he came out first. He was not very good in person. 21 Savage has good music, but he does not sound as good live.

After 21 Savage preformed, we of course had to wait 30 minutes for Post to come out.

Finally the lights turned down, the crowd went crazy, and Post came out and started off with playing the song Too Young from the Stoney album.

“Post came out in such a good way, and I was so excited to see him.” said Maleah Roberts.

He played a couple songs from his new album including: Spoil My Night, Takin’ Shots, Rockstar, Over Now, Psycho, Candy Paint, and Stay.

He also played a couple songs from the Stoney album including: Big Lie, Deja Vu, No Option, White Iverson, I Fall Apart, Go Flex, Too Young, Up There, Feeling Whitney, and Congratulations.

The two songs Feeling Whitney and Stay are done on the guitar, so Post sat down on a chair and played those 2 songs for us.

Congratulations was the last song Post Malone played for the night. The whole crowd went crazy for him.

The concert was really fun and crazy, but I wish Post did more. There were a couple songs he should have played that he didn’t, and he took forever to come out on stage, but Post knows how to put on a show.

He is not boring on stage, he interacts with the crowd, and he is loud and fun which makes for a good concert.

Taya Brady said, “I am so happy I went to see him because he knows how to make a concert fun.”

Next time he is in town for a tour I highly suggest going because it is worth your time!

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Avengers: Infinity War

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Get to Know Michelle Cooper: SBO Artist 2018-2019

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Morp Music Review

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Meet Julia Gates: Singer, Painter, and Artist

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Get to Know MDT Member Ethan Kay

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

The Stereotypes of Music

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

2000’s nostalgia

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

RHS Arts Department Takes Field Trip to BYU and Springville Art Museum

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

J-Hope’s debut album ‘Hope World’ shoots to the top charts with its uplifting messages

• Post Malone Concert in SLC

Planning School Dances

Post Malone Concert in SLC