Will’s Thoughts

Gregory Cecala, Staff Writer

This is a regular article explaining the opinion of Will Miles and his unique thought process. Asking a few discussion generating questions to spark an interesting conversation.

This time on Will’s Thoughts the theme is senior year and how it is compared to the hype of the relaxed year of high school.

The first question was about the expectations of senior year and how senioritis has been treating Will. He claimed that by this point he barely expects to show up, and this warmer weather isn’t helping. Senioritis slowed down a bit in the cold winter months. “One long trip of senioritis” is how he describes this school year.

The next question was about when he first encountered this extreme lack of motivation for school. “4th quarter junior year.” He said that it was his 8th period physics class and how he got his first tardy ever in that class.

The next question that I asked was about senior regrets. Will claims his biggest regret from his high school years was how he didn’t get involved enough. While he has been on yearbook for two years and is currently on the school newspaper, he never got involved at all with sports and any clubs besides for the PUMPS club.

Ryan Hall, a RHS senior, says his biggest regret was “having too much of a social life and going out with friends instead of studying I guess, don’t regret it that much though.”

For the last question I asked Will what he would do after high school. Community college is his game plan, but he wants to work on freewriting as a hobby, “The freetime is gonna kill me, I’m not going to know what to do with myself,” said Will.

• Will’s Thoughts

Ben McAdams and Jenny Wilson easily win nomination of the Democratic Party

• Will’s Thoughts

Get to Know Michelle Cooper: SBO Artist 2018-2019

• Will’s Thoughts

Summer is coming! Here’s What Not to Do

• Will’s Thoughts

Post Malone Concert in SLC

• Will’s Thoughts

JATC Apprenticeship Fair

• Will’s Thoughts

This is what is coming up for Seniors

• Will’s Thoughts

The Struggles of 4th Quarter

• Will’s Thoughts

Riverton High School Students Windshield Wiper Blades Are Being Stolen

• Will’s Thoughts

Morp: Blast to the Past

• Will’s Thoughts

History of the Pulitzer Prize

Will’s Thoughts