A New iPhone?

Dallin Haws, Staff Writer

It’s starting to look like Apple is in the means of planning a new phone. Remember when the iPhone SE came out? Well if you liked that, you’re going to like this.

The iPhone SE came out on March 21, 2016. It’s was released during the iPhone 6 series family, which means it had some serious competition. The iPhone 6 has been one of the most revolutionary iPhones in history.  It completely changed its look and transformed into something more sleek and beautiful. When the 6 came out, it almost started the process of making iPhones into a art. Apple introduced the SE so people could have a budget iPhone. It allowed anybody to afford a new iPhone, with with a low and affordable price. The iPhone SE is much smaller, but it still has the luxuries of an iPhone 6. Owners of the SE have been quite pleased with how it has functioned for them. Brockton Hergert says “It’s worked pretty well for me in the time that I’ve used it. It’s just a iPhone 6 in the body of a iPhone 5. Its fast, great battery life, and has been a solid phone so far.”

Recent news shows there is talk around a new iPhone SE coming out possibly in March of 2018. The conversation around what it is going to be designed like is the biggest topic of the release. Apple has hinted little things about some features of the phone such as wireless charging. Wireless charging was first introduced in the new iPhone 8 and iPhone X. We, as the consumers, can probably safely say that the new model of the SE will most likely be modeled after the new 8 or X. Talk around a iPhone SE with a full screen like the X is still uncertain, and not likely. Apple will probably will turn their iPhones into full screens in the future, but not at the moment. The most likely situation is that the screen will be much larger than the last SE, but will not be a complete full screen.

Most of the Apple community says the iPhone SE 2 will be a “great addition” to the iPhone family. There is still lots of uncertainty about what the phone will be, but people will be excited once Apple makes the announcement.

• A New iPhone?

Will’s Thoughts

• A New iPhone?

News

Super Bowl 2018

• A New iPhone?

News

Logan Paul has taken over the internet, and not in a good way.

• A New iPhone?

Thomas Monson, 1927-2018

• A New iPhone?

Why Hope Week Is So Important

• A New iPhone?

News

FAFSA

• A New iPhone?

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Color Guard

• A New iPhone?

News

Teacher Fired After Showing Provocative Classical Art

• A New iPhone?

News

Ross 128 b

• A New iPhone?

News

Smog

A New iPhone?