Super Bowl 2018

Katelynn Case, Staff Writer

Now that football season is almost over, it is time to get ready for this year’s Super Bowl. The Super Bowl is the most exciting part of the football season because it is the biggest game. This year the two teams that are going head to head are the Philadelphia Eagles, and the New England Patriots.

Waylon Finnerty said, “I’m way excited to see how this years Super Bowl is going to turn out.”

Super Bowl 2018 will be very exciting with the two teams that are set to play in it. This year is the first time since 2004 that The Eagles are going to be able to play in the big game. What makes it even better is the last time the Philadelphia Eagles were in the super bowl, they played against The Patriots. In Superbowl 2004, the score was really close: it was 24-21, and the Patriots took the win. They won by only one field goal! The Eagles were not happy with the game, but now it is their chance to get revenge, and take the win.

The last time The New England Patriots were in the Super Bowl, they cheated. They used balls that were inflated in order to win. The Patriots got into huge trouble for it, and their quarterback, Tom Brady, was banned from playing for a while. Since the incident has happened, some people have wondered if they are going to pull something like that again, but with the amount of trouble they got into for doing it last time, it seems highly unlikely for them to pull a trick so they can win.

Victoria Adair says, “I wonder if the Patriots will cheat on this Super Bowl, but I don’t think they will.”

This years Super Bowl is scheduled to be on Sunday, February 4, at 4:30 pm. They will be playing in Minneapolis at the U.S. Bank Stadium. It will be a good game. It will be either The Eagles chance to take the win, and get revenge on The New England Patriots for beating them before, or for The Patriots to beat The Eagles once again.

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Is the US considering military action in Venezuela?

• Super Bowl 2018

News

JATC to host open house

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Polarity TE to revolutionize the medical field

• Super Bowl 2018

News

The government shut down

• Super Bowl 2018

Boy Scouts of America considering bankruptcy

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Army Black Knights third victory fuels winning streak

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Search for 5 US Marines called off, declared dead

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Shelter Kids charity overview

• Super Bowl 2018

News

Utah counseling firm to move closer to homeless shelter

• Super Bowl 2018

George H.W. Bush dies at age 94 in Houston, Texas

Super Bowl 2018