Logan Paul has taken over the internet, and not in a good way.

Brockton Herget, Staff Writer

Logan Paul has taken over the Internet with one of the fastest growing fan bases.

On every Social Media platform Logan Paul gains a million followers monthly, but on his main platform, YouTube he has over 15,000,000 Subscribers, and almost every day releases another video of doing a stunt or a prank. Most of his fans are very young kids, watching his videos everyday, joining his movement. He has a very big influence, but not in the best way,  in many of his videos he uses vulgar language, features inappropriate pictures and says very inappropriate jokes. In his first apartment Logan Paul got evicted because he played a prank on all of his young fans across the street that a man with a shotgun came up behind him and shot him, to young people it may have looked very real, and was very graphic.

Aside of that Logan posts videos with heavy inappropriate clickbait, and makes many inappropriate jokes about death, and very recently Logan Posted a video of him and his friends walking through the Japanese Suicide forest, they all decided to go through the forest off of the path, they saw a man who had committed suicide by hanging himself, Logan laughed at the image, and and made jokes about it. Logan had received so much hate after posting that video that he deleted it around 3 hours later and then posted a video with the title saying “so sorry.” It has been more than a week after posting it he has not posted a vlog. Many people are sticking by his side, but many of of his fans have left him. So I decided to talk to some people who had heavy opinions with Logan Paul in general, and also what happened in the forest.

I talked to Kwinn Korth he said, “Logan Paul has done some very stupid things. He doesn’t send good messages most of the time and he promotes things that I personally consider to be immoral and damaging to society, he makes jokes about things that should not be jokes about and he lies a lot in his videos or he promotes dangerous or illegal things that could influence others to do those things. The worst thing he has done, in my opinion, is posting a video about someone who hung them self. He should not have posted that video and he turned it into a sort of joke in the video. He has done some really stupid things.” I also talked to Bryson Hoggard and he said, “I hate Logan Paul. ”

Logan paul has made too many mistakes and now everything is catching up to him. His following is shrinking and he is losing the respect of his fans. 

• Logan Paul has taken over the internet, and not in a good way.

Will’s Thoughts

News

A New iPhone?

News

Super Bowl 2018

Thomas Monson, 1927-2018

Why Hope Week Is So Important

News

FAFSA

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Color Guard

News

Teacher Fired After Showing Provocative Classical Art

News

Ross 128 b

News

Smog