Justice League Review

Brockton Herget, Staff Writer

*SPOILERS AHEAD*

The movie ‘Justice League’ came out November 17, 2017. Basically what happened was after the events of ‘Batman V Superman’. Batman and Wonder Woman try to build up their team, and they go after each of the Main Characters; Aquaman, Flash, and Cyborg to save the world from unearthly attacks. As this is happening, an alien from another world, SteppenWolf, has to search around earth to find 3 mother boxes.

They were hidden in a underwater palace that Aquaman protects, another one on the secret island Themyscira, and the last one hidden within the earth that no one knows where it is.  SteppenWolf comes to Themyscira, trashes all of the Amazonians, and steals the Motherbox from Themyscira. Eventually SteppenWolf steals all of the Mother Boxes, and the Justice League is united.

The team fights SteppenWolf, and the after effects are not good. They find out they are not strong enough. After arguing they decide to bring Superman back from the dead after the events of ‘Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice’. They bring Superman back, he kicks everyones butts for bringing him back, and then Lois shows up and Superman leaves with her. The team goes to fight SteppenWolf, Superman shows up and they kick SteppenWolf’s butt.

I thought this movie was okay. It had a lot of missing things, like the league can take out the parademons, but once SteppenWolf’s axe is broke, he can’t even get them off of him, and the Mother Boxes exploding should’ve done a lot more damage. Also they had a lot of humor which is good, but it seemed like they were forcing it too much. And the Flash never got a grip on reality, he made everything a joke instead of thinking, “Wow, the world might just end.” The CGI was the worst, and everything that used it looked terrible and completely fake.

I wanted to see if I was the only person who thought it was terrible, so I talked to Jason Shaw and Parley Kimball. Jason said “I love D.C. so I thought it was good, the CGI was not the best,” and then Parley said “The movie was ok but the CGI was crappy, it also had a lot of missing facts and plot holes.”

• Justice League Review

Avengers: Infinity War

• Justice League Review

Get to Know Michelle Cooper: SBO Artist 2018-2019

• Justice League Review

Post Malone Concert in SLC

• Justice League Review

Morp Music Review

• Justice League Review

Meet Julia Gates: Singer, Painter, and Artist

• Justice League Review

Get to Know MDT Member Ethan Kay

• Justice League Review

The Stereotypes of Music

• Justice League Review

2000’s nostalgia

• Justice League Review

RHS Arts Department Takes Field Trip to BYU and Springville Art Museum

• Justice League Review

J-Hope’s debut album ‘Hope World’ shoots to the top charts with its uplifting messages

Justice League Review