A Bad Moms Christmas

Shelby Street, Staff Writer

Planning holiday get togethers are a very stressful thing to do. When you have family coming into town to spend the holidays with you, you want everything to be perfect and for your house to look nice for them. There can be family drama when everyone gets together, which happens in A Bad Moms Christmas.

Three moms are trying to make Christmas the best for their families. Each of their moms show up unexpected. Amy is stressed about making her the holiday special for her family. She finds out that her overly critical mother Ruth is coming over for Christmas, and Amy does not want her to be there. Kiki has to deal with her four kids that keep on messing with the christmas tree and decorations. Kiki’s mother shows up three days early, and plans to stay with them for three weeks. Her mom Sandy, loves to wear shirts with Kiki’s childhood face on them, and it embarasses Kiki. Carla’s mom gets dropped off out of a tour bus. Even though their mothers show up early, they are still excited to spend time with them. The three of them are stressed, so they get together and go to the mall and get drunk at the food court and go around the mall being bad moms saying they are going to take back Christmas for themselves. Sandy tells Kiki that she put up a cash offer for the house next door so that she can live right next to Kiki and she told Sandy that she wants her space. Ruth invites a lot of strangers over and threw a party at Amy’s house and Amy tells everyone to leave and for Ruth to get out. In the end, all the families get together and plan a trip to Las Vegas.

This movie did not get very good reviews. “This one was worse than the first one” says Cory Peterson. On Rotten Tomatoes, this movie only got 28% of the votes that liked this movie and 58% did not like this movie. On Rogerebert.com it only got 2/4 and on Common Sense Media it got 3 out of 5 stars. “My mom had me watch the first one with her, and if she made me watch A Bad Moms Christmas I would refuse.” says Jake Peterson.

The trailer to this movies and all the previews make this movie look really good and funny. It has some funny parts but the overall movie is not very good. The first Bad Moms is better than going to see A Bad Moms Christmas.

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Avengers: Infinity War

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Get to Know Michelle Cooper: SBO Artist 2018-2019

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Post Malone Concert in SLC

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Morp Music Review

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Meet Julia Gates: Singer, Painter, and Artist

• A Bad Moms Christmas

Get to Know MDT Member Ethan Kay

• A Bad Moms Christmas

The Stereotypes of Music

• A Bad Moms Christmas

2000’s nostalgia

• A Bad Moms Christmas

RHS Arts Department Takes Field Trip to BYU and Springville Art Museum

• A Bad Moms Christmas

J-Hope’s debut album ‘Hope World’ shoots to the top charts with its uplifting messages

A Bad Moms Christmas