The Outlet Killer

Greg Cecala, Staff Writer

Homicides are being committed around the school. Innocents murdered for no clear motive; wall outlets have been destroyed. Who is this killer and when will he attack again?

If you travel to the outlets in the intersection of 1100 hall and 1500 hall and attempt to plug into any of the wall outlets you will come to find they have been rendered useless in someway. Many outlets in the school do not work for some reason or another but these outlets are different. These have worked for years, and have no clear reason to quit.

“This outlet has always worked for me whenever i charged my phone last year, and I was very confused when it didn’t work for me at the end of October.” said Gore Suwannarod, a junior at RHS. After hearing about this, I returned to the crime scene with Gore, he tried once again to plug in his phone charger with little hope of actually getting electricity into his phone. When the outlet worked a surprise come from us both, the school fixed it. Convinced the school was trying to cover up the obvious murders had me worried that this was a part of a greater mystery.

Others did not quite agree with my hypothesis. “Or ya know the school is just good at fixing stuff,” said Mr. Henriksen. This could be a very serious cover-up that the Jordan School District is doing, or it could be that the school just fixed the outlet for convenience. Has the school been covering up the outlets? Who is the outlet killer? When will he strike again?

• The Outlet Killer

News

Silverrush Opening Assembly

• The Outlet Killer

Kindness Crew

• The Outlet Killer

News

Silver Swap 2017

• The Outlet Killer

Multifarious Assembly

• The Outlet Killer

The Tech Labs True Purpose

• The Outlet Killer

News

Riverton High School’s brand new turf football field vandalized with an estimated $10,000 worth of damages on Thursday night, before the home game against West Jordan.

• The Outlet Killer

News

The 20 Trillion Foot Grave

• The Outlet Killer

Get to know your 2017-18 Student Body Officers!

• The Outlet Killer

News

There is Always Hope

• The Outlet Killer

Humor

Eight Year Old Boy’s Hunger Serves as a Driving Force

The Outlet Killer