The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Brock Chapman, Staff Writer

Taco Bell has been a long standing icon here at Riverton as a place for quality, cheap food and a great place to hangout with your friends. But the store definitely needs to have an update, it has been open since what feels like the beginning of time and you can tell by the ancient drawings on the walls. Lucky for the students at Riverton, the historic restaurant on 12600s and Redwood road is being relocated and getting a major upgrade.

The new store, located on 12600s just west of the equally famous McDonald’s, is a vision from the future of the Mexican fast food experience. The interior of the building sadly doesn’t open to the public until this Friday (March 24th) but the outside already looks like something a taco lover could only dream of. Riverton senior, Jordan Grangroth, says that the store ‘looks tubular’ and there is no better way to describe the aura of this gift from heaven.

The feedback for the move from Riverton students has been surprisingly positive, probably for the reason that it will cut the journey time by almost half. It is even giving the old McDonald’s a new glow that is sure to boost business but honestly, who can compete with the cheese and beans of taco bell. “Tacos are rad. Bells are dope. Put them together.. Amazing. Taco Bell has amazing food and outstanding workers..” says Jordan Grangroth “..I’ve gone to Taco Bell a lot and I’ve made friends with the entire staff. I’m so excited for the new and improved Taco Bell.. I’m excited to go enjoy some tacos there.”. Jordan Grangroth and his close friend Logan Ashcraft, both seniors at RHS plan on attending the grand opening this Friday as dedicated customers of the long standing food franchise.
The store opens Friday but the old building closes this Tuesday the 21st. So the big question is, how are we all going to get through this dark time with no taco bell? We might not make it. But, delicious tacos and burritos await for the strong and persistent that make it to Friday.

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Kindness Crew

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

The Halfway Point

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Tabula Rasa

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

The Temple Lights

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

The Calm Before the Storm

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Seven Things That Are A Must Over The Christmas Break

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

GOTCHA!

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Multifarious Assembly

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Holiday Time

• The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.

Who is Grouplove?

The Future of Tacos is Upon Us.